Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

so. it's been awhile.

It's weird that I haven't been on here in almost a year. This time last year I still had my old '97 Honda Civic (it was stolen for the 2nd time last Nov. Bad karma, so I sold it.) And President Obama seemed a far second from President Clinton.

Anyways, nothing interesting in my brain as of now.

I'm supposed to be working on a paper for my BRITISH GANGSTER genre film class. It's getting rough to get to the end, but I need to finish it tonight. Because I have to write more tomorrow. Wah. Wah.

Saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was cute. Nothing amazing, but a nice little movie.

But I guess i really should get back to finishing my paper.

Stupid school.

I had to write a paper for piano today too.

Yes, my piano class. A paper.

Stupid School.