Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bandwagons

I like hopping on bandwagons. So here I am. Writing in a blog. I actually have a blog associated with my site
ADVERTISEMENT DevonByers.com END ADVERTISEMENT.
But I think I can keep this blog a little casual.

I won't be writing about comics, like my friend Andrea Walter.
Andrea's Blog

I won't be writing about camera's and film technology, like my friend Rob Sholty.
Rob's Blog

And, I won't be writing about Tony, like my friend...Tony.
Tony's Blog (I would imagine Tony writing about other things, but if you read his first post...I'm not sure.)

I actually don't know what I'll be writing about. But I have free time, so I figure I could fill it by writing my thoughts here, or cool things I find.


Here's a snapshot of me -

Just graduated with my BA in Film.
Just finished work as a Prop Master for a film exec produced by Roger Corman.
Just saw my first Monty Python film.
and Just woke up to the score to the film "Elektra" by Christophe Beck.

I will probably post more today. Let's see.

7 comments:

Tony Clifford said...

Devon where is your follow button on your page! and i will write about things in my life...the life of Tony

Devon said...

It's to the left, where it says follow.

Devon said...

I think you need to end every comment with... the life of Tony.

Andrea Walter said...

DEVON YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME TOO!! I WANT FOLLOWERS!

Haha.

This blog is so amazing. I AM SHOWCASED!!!

Erika said...

I was actually thinking about writing about Tony, like your friend Tony.

By the way, who is "The Celt?"

Erika said...

And I follow you Drea! Devon, follow me!!! :)

Andrea Walter said...

YES cause you are awesome Erika.

Its like a big party. FOLLOW FOLLOW!